Monday 16 April 2012

flickr.

                             Cat by ►CubaGallery
Cat, a photo by ►CubaGallery on Flickr.

I found this really lovely picture on flickr and I loved the colours and light in this image, and of course the kitty is cute too. ^_^
I trying looking up 'mash ups' and all that I could understand that they are app programs for flickr and other images to be altered online. But Im not to sure if this is correct or not.

I also took an image some of the shelves in the Learning Centre and uploaded it to my flickr account. I tagged it as PolyTAS.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abbey

    These are some very cte pictures and I am pleased to see you ahve completed the Flickr exercise.

    FYI mashups can be using any 2 applications together to create a new application. Have a look at the mashups heading on our weblinks home page! There are some really interesting ones like mashing together google maps and flickr photos so you can be walking along the street, checking you location with google maps and ooking at old photos from the past of the same location. I think they have this happening down at Salamanca.

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute photo- reminds me of my cats. Google maps has lots of mash ups built in and connected to it, you can see photos of a place, wikipedia links about it, reviews, etc.

    ReplyDelete